Dienstag, 12. Juni 2012

Caviar Manicure

Nail polish reaches a new dimension now. With Caviar Manicure from Ciaté nail polish is now 3D.

Mini-beads are spread and pressed into the not yet dried under polish. The beads are made of glass.

I'd love to test this, since I really like black nail polish with a little extra. (e.g. see here my black french manicure)

It's also available in other colors: Red/Wine/Blue and Mother of Pearl (white).

The colored mix reminds me of sugar beads, but with washing your hands it won't last long. Otherwise putting glass beads around your lips, might not be healthy.
I guess those are only pics for ads and it's only meant for the nails. For lips I would recommend to use colored sugar.



glass beads
vs. sugar beads
(pic via shop.edna.at)





2 Kommentare:

Tiffany hat gesagt…

so cool! I really love it.
Also love your black french manicure!

Unknown hat gesagt…

amazing!

come to visit my blog, ill be waiting for you :)
xx

http://www.thechicattitude.com/