Mittwoch, 28. März 2012

USLU Airlines Review

I weaseled around the brand USLU airlines for or a long time. I often read and heard about their nail polishes in blogs or magazines, but as I found out that they have also airbrush make-up, they got me! Ready for take-off and order!

The luxury brand was founded by Türkish make-up artist Ferie Uslu and German entrepreneurial master mind Jan Mihm in 2003.

Each color - from nail polish to lip stick - is named after the shortcut of an airport.



Since it's only available at Colette Paris, Departementstore Quatier 206 Berlin, Apropos Cologne Milan and Stefano Saccani Parma I had to order via their online-shop, which I usually don't like.

It's always giving me this unnecessary adrenalin-kick: will the color be like on my screen? will the products arrive in one piece? How is the texture? Smell? ...?

The handling was super-easy. It arrived inert a few days and the package was double-safe as you can see on the pic: soft outer package, sealed plastic-package and additional covering box.


I also got a lovely handwritten postcard saying "Greetings from Berlin".

Here is what I ordered:


  • Nail polish Palmsprings PSP
  • Lip stick Czestochowa CZW
  • Liquid Make-up for airbrush Mandalgebi MXW






PSP was created to celebrate Colette's 15th anniversary. It's a transparent nail polish with subtle holographic thin glitter in it. It's perfumed and smells like fig. Reminds me more of an holiday in Greece, but I've never been to Palm Springs.

Here I wear it over OPIs Did You 'ear About Van Gogh? from the Holland Collection.

Next I like to try it over my naked nail and over some black or dark-blue polish to receive more effects from the glitter, like a starry night.






CZW is a lovely tomato red.

It's not perfumed and has a tiny creamy smell. It's very comfortable to wear (Vitamin E) and does not dry your lips out.

It also stays quite good in place, although it's not a kiss-proofed formula.

The pigmentation is gentle, so you can apply it more sheer (one time) and very bold (3-4 times)... as you like it.



left: one time applied, right: 3 times applied

 I'm already a big fan of the airbrush foundation, but I will do a review on all airbrush make-up's I have soon for a better overview.

Summery:
Ordering and handling was easy and delivery was very fast. The package for protection is very good and charming with the postcard! The colors are exactly as on my screen. And there's also a good written description of the colors. Although I was worried about the liquid make-up, it fits perfectly. The price is similar to MAC products, but the design of the packing is way more nicer. Love it!
5 from 5!!!!


Pic of the foundation via http://www.usluairlines.com




Keine Kommentare: