Freitag, 30. März 2012

Look Of The Day

Today is a day to celebrate for me... and of course it's Friday... Yeah!

Leo-Look - soft matte brown on the lid and very dark black chocolate on the lower lashline - is made with following products:
Eyes:
IsaDora matte Chocolate eye shadows
MAC kohl pencil blacktrack
YSL mascara Shocking Black


Lips:
Benefit Lipbase
Sephora nano lip liner Native Nude
Sephora eye shadow Hawaian Beach tapped on the middle


Face & cheecks:
USLU Airlines airbrush make-up
MAC Beauty Powder Play it Proper (Chenman Collection)
MAC Rouge Strada




I hesitated a little with the mascara because the cat-eye look went so well without it.

If this would be for an editorial shooting I wouldn't use mascara. It's way more "rooooaaaaarrr" without it.
But for me... for today... somebody might have thought I have forgotten my lashes.

Happy Weekend everybody!


1 Kommentar:

Helene hat gesagt…

Great make up, it looks really good! :-)

xxHelene//Feelingfabulous