Mittwoch, 7. März 2012

Look Of The Day - Ice Princess

Sun is shining, sky is blue, but appearances are deceiving. Feeling like an ice-princess in my lovely dress with warm wool leggings, the make-up has to assimilate:

I used MAC Mega Metal Shadow in Prance for 2/3 of the lid and a little bit of MAC Mega Metal Schadow in Unflappable for the last 1/3, the crease and under the eye.
Big fat deep dark black eyeliner from an Asian brand - I'll do a review soon on this, if you ever go to Asia there are a few make-up things you have to take with you.

On my lips MAC Longwear Warp Speed in Silver - no pic of that, I still got some scars from my cold sores :(
So it's all silver and icy-grey but for my cheeks a tiny bit rosy-pink blush: my new MAC Cremeblush Florida
Enjoy the day!



1 Kommentar:

Rini hat gesagt…

zeige ich dir gerne ;-)
ja klar mach ich mit!!!
xxx