Montag, 13. Februar 2012

New in: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter

I've already read a few reviews and I couldn't wait to see for myself what's about the new Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter.

Revlon promises that it boosts the lip moisture by 156% with mango, shea and coconut butter. I don't know how high my lip moisture is right now, but it feels like using a lip balm and not a lipstick. It really glides smooth on and the texture is very comfortable.

Don't get irritated by the sweet names (e.g. Lollipop, Cherry Tart, Fig Jam,...) the lip butter has a discreet perfume and smells like sweet butter. It's way more subtle than MAC lipsticks.

I tried the brown and nude colors, but they were too yellowish for my fair skin. But I found four very nice bright colors for me:





from left to right:
  • 080 Strawberry Shortcake (baby rosé)
  • 075 Lollipop (bright blueish pink)
  • 085 Sugar Plum (violet-dark pink)
  • 070 Cherry Tart (bright cherry red)
I like the packaging very much. It represents the colors inside very well and also the light and smooth texture of the product.




It's durability is surprisingly good for the fact that this is lip butter and not a 24h-lipstick. But of course it leaves its marks on everything you touch with your lips... coffee mugs, tissues, other lips ;-)
but still there's enough color and care on your lips left. And also it's very glossy and shiny as you can see on the pic left, so the lips appear fuller and bigger.

I can't decide which is my favorite color. First I just wanted the Strawberry Shortcake but then when I tried the other colors, I couldn't resist. If you like red lipstick I definitely recommend the 070 Cherry Tart! 5 pencils!!!




Keine Kommentare: