Donnerstag, 16. Februar 2012

Little Helpers

Sometimes little helpers make life more easy and convenient. Yesterday spotted at Sephora I found those two helpers quite funny at first, but then I considered them as helpful if you are in a hurry.

The first one the left is the Nail Protector, so you can put nail polish on without making a mess on your skin - especially for short nails this is a good tool. But what I do, when I'm in a hurry, I just take the cover of an old magazine (they have those glossy strong paper) and use it as a mat. Works well, too.










Then I found this Lash Amplifier that really might help you, if you are in a hurry and so you have no time to carefully applying the mascara (and no time for removing it). But I'm not sure about the handling... you have to clean it and remove the mascara from the Lash Amplifier anyway and the comb...? Combs have never worked for me in the past. They made more fly-lashes then solving the problem. Have you ever tried something like this?












I have no clue! 
I spotted this yesterday in a little boutique.

What is this for? The white parts are soft...

What do you think?

:-)

Keine Kommentare: